Our worship service begins at 10:30am. Childcare is provided for children under five years of age. Older children and youth are encouraged to participate in worship with their family. Worship Folders and children’s bulletins are available to help aid in the children’s worship experience. Those in the nursery will join worship during the “Time with Young Disciples” and return to the nursery to hear a story that relates to our scripture reading for the day. Also following “Time with Young Disciples,” school aged children are invited to attend Children’s Church. Volunteers teach a prepared lesson revolving around a Bible story and age-appropriate craft.
- Large print bulletins and assistive hearing devices are available upon request.
- We offer Sunday School classes for both children and adults starting at 9 am during the school year.
- We welcome you to a time of Fellowship at 10:00 am at the Jefferson St. Entrance. Refreshments are provided.
- Our Fair Trade Marketplace is open Sunday mornings. The Marketplace is located near the church parking lot entrance and stocks food items such as chocolate, cocoa, coffee, tea, and olive oil, as well as other gift and household items. Proceeds from this Marketplace go toward our Shoes for Kids Ministry.
- Refreshments and continued fellowship follow worship each week, downstairs in our social hall.
Please contact the church office with any questions regarding our schedule.
8:30am Childcare begins
9:00am Cambridge Handbell Choir
9:00am Adult & Children’s Sunday School Classes
10:00am Children’s Music Time
10:00am Chancel Choir Rehearsal
10:00am Fellowship/Fair Trade Marketplace
10:30am Worship Service (childcare provided, Children’s Church after “Time with Young Disciples”)